Kalamazoo, MI (April 17, 2018) – Centrally located downtown Kalamazoo, Radisson Plaza Hotel is adding to the hustle and bustle of Spring with the additions of a beauty lounge for wedding parties, a full-service Starbucks, and an option to order online from Old Burdick’s Bar and Grill.
- Starbucks Grand Opening is May 4, 2018 from 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- It will host members of the Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra (KSO).
- It is an official stop of the Kalamazoo Art Hop.
- The space will offer a variety of seating options, totalling 68 seats.
- Beauty Lounge by Blush is a private space for wedding parties to get hair and make-up done before a wedding ceremony.
- The grand opening is May 4, 2018 at 5 p.m. and members of the Blush team will be there to answer any questions guests may have.
- The space will host an artist from the Kalamazoo Art Hop.
- Beauty Lounge is currently accepting reservations for 2018 and beyond.
- Online Ordering at Old Burdick’s Bar and Grill is available starting Thursday, April 26, 2018.
- It will only be offered at the downtown Old Burdick’s location.
- The goal of online ordering is to create a more convenient means to order food on the go, especially for those who work and live downtown.
These additions, as well as others in the community, pair well with the Kalamazoo’s dedication to provide local and visiting guests with a small town feel, but big city entertainment “These three adjustments to our Greenleaf Hospitality Group Radisson property are a few of the great examples of our dedication to our hotel guests and our passion of bringing people downtown to contribute to Kalamazoo’s overall growth,” said Chief Executive Officer, Tim Rayman.
Locally owned and operated by Greenleaf Hospitality Group (GHG), Radisson Plaza Hotel is passionate about providing a home away from home for both local and non-local guests and is excited to see how these amenities can serve the Kalamazoo community. To learn more about Radisson Plaza Hotel and it’s amenities, visit www.radisson.com/kalamazoo.
Radisson Plaza Hotel offers an unmatched choice in world-class hospitality with 340 guest rooms and suites, outstanding amenities that include a heated indoor pool, on-site dining, the Kalamazoo Athletic Club, and Blush, a full-service salon and spa. Radisson Plaza Hotel is locally owned and operated as a part of Greenleaf Hospitality Group. Greenleaf Hospitality Group (GHG) is comprised of Radisson Plaza Hotel, Wings Event Center, Wings West and several outlets located in each. GHG aims to make a positive impact on the greater Kalamazoo community by providing premier establishments of dining, hospitality, and entertainment.
Starbucks Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting high-quality arabica coffee. Today, with more than 25,000 stores around the globe, Starbucks is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through their unwavering commitment to excellence and their guiding principles, they bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit their stores or online at news.starbucks.com and Starbucks.com.